Systems Support Alternatives, Inc. (SSA) is headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. SSA also operates regional offices located in Fort Walton Beach, FL, Ormond Beach, FL, and Baltimore County, MD. SSA’s vision is to be a nationally recognized leader in Operations Management and to have a positive and lasting impact on all those it touches—including clients, employees, stakeholders, partners, and the general community.
SSA was founded as a sole proprietorship in 1981. SSA incorporated in the State of Maryland in 1989; the U.S. Small Business Administration certified SSA as a minority-owned/operated 8(a) company in the same year. SSA successfully graduated from the 8(a) program in 1998 and today remains a financially viable and growing firm.
- SSA is registered in the central Contractor Registration (CCR) database.
- Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) - certification number: MBE 00-037
SSA’s Core Values provide guidance for all of our activities and actions:
- Provide the highest quality service to our customers in a timely, reliable, and professional manner.
- Recruit and educate employees to perform all tasks with the highest quality of expertise.
- Remember that performance, honesty, and reliability build a good reputation, and the good reputation of SSA and our employees is the basis of client trust.
- Understand project roles and how those roles and responsibilities relate to the overall success of the company; then perform them reliably. Maintain a corporate environment that ensures that employees work cooperatively, and realize that when one of us succeeds we all succeed.
- Continuously strive to provide for the needs and growth of our employees.